Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome BOTM Houston

Fellas, I talked about it...and now I am doing it, a beer of the month blog! The beer scrap book was a good idea, but I never remembered to bring it. And with Ryan not around anymore, who was going to peel all the labels off (or cut the can for whatever Schudy brought)?

I am hoping that every BOTM, I (or someone) can remeber a digital camera to take pictures of all the brews. Then we can possibly blog all the reviews that night or we can write them down and I will record them on the blog later. Not only could this be easier, but our work/taste will be out there for the world to review and if need be that you must recall what your critique was on a particular beer, just visit the site.

We'll try to run with this for the next (date still TBD for August) Beer of the Month.

Sincerely,

Jonathan - Founder, CEO, Owner/Operator, Member, and all around good guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.